1) To eliminate (or give the individual control over) all biological unhappiness symptoms.
2) If one rates the mood from 1 (the worst) to 10 (the best), the mood should be 7-10 90% of the time, and the individual is able to handle the other 10%.
3) The individual genuinely likes and loves him or herself.
4) The individual wakes up every day excited about life and who he/she is.
5) Success in every important area of life:
This book explains how to reach those goals.